A rare opportunity to see behind the doors of the world famous culinary school, as Le Cordon Bleu London host their first ever Summer Festival. For one day only, guests will be invited to attend a day long event featuring an array of all things food and drink.
A sneak peak at just some of the fantastic activities;
– A pop up cookery bookshop hosted by Phaidon publishers
– Private tours behind the scenes of Le Cordon Bleu
– Cookery demonstrations hosted by the likes of Asma Khan of Darjeeling Express and featured in Netflix Chef’s Table, Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry, Ramael Scully of Scully in St James’ Market, Rakesh Nair of Cinnamon Club, Kerth Gumbs of Ormer Mayfair and Robert Ortiz of Lima.
– Practical Workshops hosted by esteemed Le Cordon Bleu alumni including Boulangerie Techniques; Plant Based Workshop; Patisserie Techniques (all priced at just £25)
– Wine Tasting Workshops exciting wine tasting sessions with Master Sommelier Matthieu Longuere
– Slow Food Market an all-day market with food suppliers and producers celebrating the guiding principles of Slow Food: ‘Good, Clean and Fair.’ Shoppers will be able to fill their fridges and pantries with amazing food products
Note, please check the event website before attending. Dates can change and events can get cancelled, we can not be held responsible.
Location & Address for Le Cordon Bleu London Summer Festival
15 Bloomsbury Square, WC1A 2LS